Monday, August 25, 2008

Counted 200 Seperate Sites!


I know...I know. We shouldn't really be counting. But I think that it's pretty cool that we can get the word out about some things. It's a birthday of sorts for the MEW Monterey Blog in that, since it's inception, there have been 334 hits on the blog from 200 various 'on-lookers'. (The counter registers new computers to the site, and differnt days, so it doesn't matter if you - 're-load' - your page...it won't count it.)


I'd like the hits to catch up to The Bridge, which just turned 800! Video's, music, teachings....maybe even worship sets! Let me know what you'd like to see, and I'll try to make it happen. Don't forget the 2:42 event happening after the 2nd service. It'll prove to be a great time of fellowship. And really don't forget to come tonight! See you there.

No comments: